SPRING IS HERE!
Spring Challenge and Mini Unit
Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate the arrival of Spring?
This FREE Schoolio Activity Park is filled with 31 activities for you and your child(ren) to enjoy together.
In this 50-page booklet, you and your child will:
- Create! Craft and art projects for inspire creativity.
- Connect! Group and family activities to feel connected and make memories.
- Learn! Lessons and experiments to engage and educate.
- Help! Ideas for community-minded service in your local area.
- Explore! Adventures outside to enjoy nature.
- Taste! Fun, spring-themed recipes that are kid-approved.
Sample some lessons from a variety of Schoolio units currently available. Check out the Schoolio style!
You’re going to want to keep this booklet of ideas for years to come! Please feel free to share with your friends and family.
Our Schoolio Mini Units are designed to be used with students in any grade range from K-8. Some activities are better suited for certain age ranges. Please choose the information and activities best suited to your child’s working level.
Spring Is Here!
We hope you enjoy this free booklet full of great activities to learn, connect and celebrate spring with your children!
Join the challenge by sharing your activities on social media and use the hashtag #springwithschoolio for a chance to win a Schoolio prize pack.
Join the Spring Challenge with our Schoolio community
Welcome Spring with @SchoolioLearning this month with our Spring is Here Challenge! Enter for a chance to win a Schoolio Spring Box! (details to follow)
How to enter:
- Download the booklet from the link in our bio
- Follow Schoolio on Instagram and Facebook
- Post a picture with the results of your activity and tag @schooliolearning
We hope you enjoy this FREE booklet full of great activities to learn, connect, and celebrate spring with your children!