This Schoolio unit focuses on Small Crawling and Flying Animals!
In this 46-page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
- Small Crawling and Flying Animals
- How Do Animals Live and Grow?
- Food Chains
- Life Cycles
- The Life Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly
- Relationships to Other Living and Non-Living Things
- How Animals Use Their Senses
- Caring for a Small Animal
- Helpful or Harmful Animals
- Create Your Own Insect
This unit is designed for students working at an approximate grade 1-3 level.