The fourth unit in each of our Math programs is Spatial Sense. This unit teaches more advanced topics like angles, multiple object perspectives, and working with advanced areas and Cartesian Planes.
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add on before purchase.
This 54-page unit includes lessons on ALL of the following concepts:
- Angles to 360 Degrees
- Complementary and Supplementary Angles
- Interior and Exterior Angles
- Top, Front and Side Views of Three-Dimensional Shapes
- Plotting and Reading Coordinates in Four Quadrants of a Cartesian Plane
- Area of a Trapezoid and Rhombus/Kite
- Working with and without Nets
- Surface Area of Triangular Prisms
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
- Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
- Includes new Math Curriculum sections where applicable
- Worksheets and exercises