Our Grade 4 Social Studies unit focuses on the History and Culture of Early Societies to 1500CE
In this 63 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Why Is It Important to Learn History?
– Introduction to Mayan Society
– Mayan Daily Life
– Mayan Society
– The Mayans: The Fall
– Map Making Project
– Introduction to Ancient Rome
– Ancient Roman Daily Life
– Ancient Roman Society
– The Colosseum and Gladiators
– Circu Maximus and Chariot Racing
– Intro to Ancient Egypt
– Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
– Society in Ancient Egypt
– Mummies and The Book of the Dead
– Introduction to Ancient Inuit Peoples
– Daily Life of Inuit Peoples
– Inuit Society
– Inukshuks and Transportation
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
Worksheets and exercises
Our Grade 4 Social Studies program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 4 book.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we suggest that you purchase this book to go with your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.