Our Grade 1 Social Studies unit focuses on Changing Roles and Responsibilities.
In this 39 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– All About Me
– Significant People in My Life
– My Family Tree
– Significant Places, Things, and Events in My Life
– Timeline of My Life
– Understanding My Own History
– My Family Story
– Roles and Responsibilities
– How Roles and Responsibilities Change
– Treating Yourself, Others, and the Earth with Respect
– How Our Actions Affect Others
– New Experiences
– Helping Others
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
Worksheets and exercises
Our Grade 1 Social Studies homeschooling program by Schoolio has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 1 book.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we suggest that you purchase this book to go with your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.