Grade 1 Bundle Overview:
The entire Grade 1 Bundle includes the following Subjects and Units:
- Media Literacy
- Oral Communication
- Spatial Sense
- Financial Literacy
- Understanding Life Systems – Needs and Characteristics of Living Things
- Understanding Structures and Mechanisms – Materials, Objects, and Everyday Structures
- Understanding Matter and Energy – Energy in Our Lives
- Understanding Earth and Space Systems – Daily and Seasonal Changes
- Heritage and Identity: Our Changing Roles and Responsibilities
- People and Environments: The Local Community
Each subject includes:
- Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
- Includes new Math Curriculum sections for Financial Literacy and Coding
- Worksheets and exercises
- Answers Included
In addition, when you purchase a whole Grade bundle, we also include:
- Complimentary 1hr zoom session with our in-house teacher to help answer any questions or concerns
- As we add more worksheets and exercises, we will continue to send you updates for FREE
- The current version consists of downloadable and printable PDFs. We are working on moving all content to our online solution before the end of the year.
For Science, Social Studies and Grammar, you need:
Our Grade 1 Schoolio program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 1 book.
Containing additional Math, English, Social Studies and Science exercises, we suggest that you purchase this book to go with your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.
The cost of this book ranges from $13 – $19
To go with your Schoolio Program
For Schoolio Sample Sheets Click Below: