The first of four units in our Grade 6 Social Studies Program, this unit focuses on Communities in Canada.
In this 12 page unit, your child will study the following lessons:
- Early Settlers
- Timeline of Immigration
- Communities in Early Canada – British Home Children
- Communities in Early Canada – Chinese Canadians
- Communities in Early Canada – Japanese Canadians
- Communities in Early Canada – African Canadians
See a sample of our curriculum here: (Sample Download)
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
- Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
- Worksheets and exercises
Our Grade 6 Social Studies Program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 6 book.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we suggest that you purchase this book to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.
The cost of this book ranges from $15 – $19.
CLICK HERE FOR: Complete Canadian Curriculum 6