Our Grade 5 Science Program contains four units, with a total of 159 pages:
- Conservation of Energy and Resources
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy Sources
- Oil Experiment
- Coal Mining
- Energy Audit
- Properties of, and Changes in, Matter
- Matter – It’s Everywhere
- Changing States of Matter
- To Salt or Not
- Sweet Experiment
- What’s the Difference?
- Elephant Soup
- Forces Acting on Structures and Mechanisms
- Recognizing Structures
- Don’t Force It!
- Natural Forces
- Earth Forces
- How Buildings Fall
- Human Organ Systems
- Do You Have a Pulse?
- Have a Heart
- Healthy Hearts
- Skeletal System
- Urinary System
- Nervous System
- Summary and Assessment
Check out the free sample download: (Sample Download)
Each subject includes:
- Full Canadian curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
- Worksheets and exercises
Our Grade 5 Science Program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 5 book.
This workbook contains additional Science exercises. We suggest that you purchase this book to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.
The cost of this book ranges from $15 – $20.
CLICK HERE FOR: Complete Canadian Curriculum 5, “Revised and Updated”