Our Grade 4 Social Studies unit focuses on the Geography and Physical Regions of Canada
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’add on before purchase.
In this 36 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Provinces and Territories
– The Physical Regions of Canada
– The Cordillera
– The Interior Plains
– The Canadian Shield
– The Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Lowlands
– The Appalachians
– The Hudson Bay Lowlands
– Canadian Industry and the Environment
Our Grade 4 Social Studies unit focuses on the History and Culture of Early Societies to 1500CE
In this 63 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Why Is It Important to Learn History?
– Introduction to Mayan Society
– Mayan Daily Life
– Mayan Society
– The Mayans: The Fall
– Map Making Project
– Introduction to Ancient Rome
– Ancient Roman Daily Life
– Ancient Roman Society
– The Colosseum and Gladiators
– Circu Maximus and Chariot Racing
– Intro to Ancient Egypt
– Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
– Society in Ancient Egypt
– Mummies and The Book of the Dead
– Introduction to Ancient Inuit Peoples
– Daily Life of Inuit Peoples
– Inuit Society
– Inukshuks and Transportation
Each subject includes:
Full Canadian curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
Worksheets and exercises
The Ontario Grade 4 Social Studies Curriculum has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 4.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we recommend that you purchase the Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 4 to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
The Complete Canadian Curriculum Books can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.The cost of this book ranges from $15 to $19.