The fourth unit in each of our Math programs is Spatial Sense. Your child will learn about angles within geometric shapes, how to measure area, mass and capacity, and being working within a Cartesian Plane.
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add on before purchase.
It includes 40 pages of lessons and exercises on ALL of the following concepts:
- Introduction to Angles
- Measuring the Area of a Rectangle
- Mass and Capacity
- Introduction to a Cartesian Plane
- Translations and Reflections
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
- Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
- Includes new Math Curriculum sections where applicable
- Worksheets and exercises