Grade 4 Bundle Overview:
The entire Grade 4 Bundle includes the following Subjects and Units:
- Media Literacy
- Oral Communication
- Spatial Sense
- Financial Literacy
- Understanding Life Systems – Habitats and Communities
- Understanding Structures and Mechanisms – Pulleys and Gears
- Understanding Matter and Energy – Light and Sound
- Understanding Earth and Space Systems – Rocks and Minerals
- Heritage and Identity: Early Societies to 1500 CE
- People and Environments: Political and Physical Regions of Canada
Each subject includes:
- Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
- Includes new Math Curriculum sections for Financial Literacy and Coding
- Worksheets and exercises
- Answers Included
In addition, when you purchase a whole Grade bundle, we also include:
- Complimentary 1hr zoom session with our in-house teacher to help answer any questions or concerns
- As we add more worksheets and exercises, we will continue to send you updates for FREE
- The current version consists of downloadable and printable PDFs. We are working on moving all content to our online solution before the end of the year.
For Science, Social Studies and Grammar, you need:
Our Grade 4 Schoolio program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 4 book.
Containing additional Math, English, Social Studies and Science exercises, we suggest that you purchase this book to go with your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.
The cost of this book ranges from $15 – $20
CLICK HERE FOR: Complete Canadian Curriculum 4, “Revised and Updated”
To go along with your Schoolio Curriculum.
For an additional (optional) resource we suggest “Complete English Smart 4”
For additional practise we suggest English Smart to help your child navigate grade 4
CLICK HERE FOR: EnglishSmart 4, “New Enriched Edition”