Our Grade 3 Social Studies contains four units, with a total of 69 pages:
- Communities in Canada, 1790-1850, Part 1
- First Nations Communities
- Early Settlers in Canada
- Early Travel
- Adapting to the Climate
- Communities in Canada, 1790-1850, Part 2
- The Fur Trade
- Canadian Identity
- Culminating Activity
- Living and Working in Ontario, Part 1
- Mapping Canada
- Mapping Ontario
- Ontario’s Landforms
- Where People Live
- Enjoying Ontario
- Living and Working in Ontario, Part 2
- Land Use in Ontario
- Boreal Forest and Deforestation
- Municipalities and Municipal Jobs
- Cumulative Project
Check out the free sample download: (Sample Download)
Each subject includes:
- Full Canadian curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
- Worksheets and exercises
Our Grade 3 Social Studies Program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 3 book.
This book contains additional Social Studies exercises. We suggest that you purchase this book to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.
The cost of this book ranges from $15 – $20.
CLICK HERE FOR: Complete Canadian Curriculum 3, “Revised and Updated”