Our Grade 3 Social Studies unit focuses on Living and Working in Ontario.
In this 38 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Mapping Canada
– Mapping Ontario
– Ontario’s Landforms: The Hudson Bay Lowlands
– Ontario’s Landforms: The Canadian Shield
– Ontario’s Landforms: The Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Lowlands
– Enjoying Ontario
– Working in Ontario
– Land Use in Ontario
– Boreal Forest and Deforestation
– Developing Land
– Local Government
– Municipal Jobs
– “My Municipal Job” Cumulative Project
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
Worksheets and exercises
Our Grade 3 Social Studies Program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 3 book.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we suggest that you purchase this book to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.