Our Grade 2 Social Studies unit focuses on Geography and Global Communities
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the‘Printing and Shipping’add on before purchase.
In this 47 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Continents and Oceans
– Cardinal Directions
– The Equator, Hemispheres, and Poles
– Climates of North America
– Our Unique Country: Nunavut to Vancouver
– Unique Countries: Brazil and Iceland
– Ways of Life
– Biomes Around the World
– Basic Human Needs
– How People Meet Their Needs: A Look at the Inuit
– Living Around the World: Homes
– Living Around the World: Clothing
– Living Around the World: Sports and Recreation
– Living Around the World: Food
– Where We Live: Canada
– Adapting to a New Place
– Preserving the World’s Resources: Fresh Water
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
Worksheets and exercises
The Ontario Grade 2 Social Studies Curriculum has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 2.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we recommend that you purchase the Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 2 to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
The Complete Canadian Curriculum Books can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.The cost of this book ranges from $15 to $19.