Our Grade 1 Social Studies unit focuses on Changing Roles and Responsibilities.
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’add on before purchase.
In this 39 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– All About Me
– Significant People in My Life
– My Family Tree
– Significant Places, Things, and Events in My Life
– Timeline of My Life
– Understanding My Own History
– My Family Story
– Roles and Responsibilities
– How Roles and Responsibilities Change
– Treating Yourself, Others, and the Earth with Respect
– How Our Actions Affect Others
– New Experiences
– Helping Others
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
Worksheets and exercises
The Ontario Grade 1 Social Studies Curriculum has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 1.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we recommend that you purchase the Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 1 to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
The Complete Canadian Curriculum Books can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.The cost of this book ranges from $15 to $19.