Grade 4 Social Studies has two units with 70+ pages.
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’add on before purchase.
The first Social Studies unit focuses on the Geography and Physical Regions of Canada.
In this 36 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Provinces and Territories
– The Physical Regions of Canada
– The Cordillera
– The Interior Plains
– The Canadian Shield
– The Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Lowlands
– The Appalachians
– The Hudson Bay Lowlands
– Canadian Industry and the Environment
The next unit focuses on History and Interactions in Canada from the First Contact to 1713
In this 40 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Lives of Indigenous Peoples
– Locations of Indigenous Peoples Around the Great Lakes
– The Haudenosaunee Confederacy
– Early European Explorers
– First Contact
– Impacts of the First Contact
– Negative Impacts on First Nations
– New France
– Jesuit Missionaries
– Filles du Roi
– The Fur Trade
– Treaties and Land Claims
– Aboriginal Self Government
– Traditional Ecological Knowledge
Each subject includes:
Full Canadian curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
Worksheets and exercises
The Grade 4 Social Studies curriculum has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum books 4 & 5.
Containing additional Social Studies exercises, we recommend that you purchase these books to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
The Complete Canadian Curriculum Books can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.The cost of this book ranges from $15 to $19