Our Grade 4 Social Studies unit focuses on Living and Working in Alberta.
In this 62 page unit, your student will study the following lessons:
– Mapping Canada
– Mapping Alberta
– Alberta’s Landforms: The Boreal Forest and The Canadian Shield
– Alberta’s Landforms: The Grasslands and Parkland
– Alberta’s Landforms: The Rocky Mountains and Foothills
– Where People Live
– Enjoying Alberta
– Working in Alberta
– Land Use in Alberta
– Boreal Forest and Deforestation
– The Oil Sands
– Developing Land
– Local Government
– Municipal Jobs
– “My Municipal Job” Cumulative Project
As is the case with all of our units, this unit includes:
Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities
Worksheets and exercises
Our Grade 4 Social Studies program has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Grade 4 book.
This workbook contains additional Social Studies exercises. We suggest that you purchase this book to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
This book can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.