Our Grade 3 Science Program contains four units, with a total of 108 pages:
Please note: This product is digital. To have your books printed and shipped to you, please select the ‘Printing and Shipping’ add on before purchase.
Unit 1 of our Grade 3 Science Program focuses on Animal Habitats.
In this 23 page unit, your child will study the following topics:
- Animal Habitats and Classifications
- Producers and Consumers
- Food Chains
- Animal Adaptations
Unit 2 of our Grade 3 Science Program focuses on Strong and Stable Structures.
In this 37 page unit, your child will study the following topics:
- What is a Structure
- Natural and Built Structures
- Properties of Materials
- Stable Structures
- Struts and Ties
- Structures Through History
Unit 3 of our Grade 3 Science Program focuses on Rocks and Minerals.
In this 24 page unit, your child will study the following topics:
- Identifying types of Rocks and Minerals
- Sedimentary and Metamorphic Rock
- The Rock Cycle
Unit 4 of our Grade 3 Science Program focuses on Forces Causing Movement.
In this 19 page unit, your child will study the following topics:
- Forces at Work
- Static Electricity
- Safety Devices
Each subject includes:
- Full Canadian curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
- Worksheets and exercises
The Alberta Grade 3 Science Curriculum has been designed to correspond with the Complete Canadian Curriculum Books 2, 3 & 4.
Containing additional Science exercises, we recommend that you purchase these books to accompany your Schoolio curriculum.
The Complete Canadian Curriculum Books can be found at: Costco, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Indigo or you can follow the direct link below to purchase.The cost of this book ranges from $15 to $19
- For The Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 2 – Click Here –
- For The Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 3 – Click Here –
- For The Complete Canadian Curriculum Book 4 – Click Here –