Where in the world are you?
Welcome to Schoolio Learning, an effective way to help your child learn the Kindergarten to Grade 8 Canadian curriculum at home, anywhere in the world.
Looking for a straightforward, engaging, affordable resource you can trust to support your child’s learning during the pandemic?
You have come to the right place!
We are a provider of Canadian Curriculum eBooks for international parents, teachers and educators. Our books help you teach accredited Canadian curriculum from anywhere in the world – for homeschooling, supplementary education, classroom teaching, and distance learning.
Why USE THE Canadian Curriculum?
Canada offers a world-class education system. Canada is recognized worldwide for its outstanding quality of education—from elementary school to post-secondary studies.
What curriculum does Canada use?
Canada does not have a national curriculum; instead, the provincial governments are responsible for establishing the curriculum for their schools, and each province has its ministry-established standard curriculum.
Why Consider Schoolio Canadian Curriculum?
- Secular content that focuses on inclusion and diversity
- Flexible and customizable program options with our UNIT format
- Aligns to Canadian standards
- Written for parents to grasp the lessons they teach their students easily
- Visually appealing for students
- Worksheets and answers included
- Immediate Ebook download – tablet friendly
- Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Math, Language, Science, Social Studies