In addition, when you purchase a whole Grade bundle, we also include:
- Complimentary 1hr zoom session with our in-house teacher to help answer any questions or concerns
- As we add more worksheets and exercises, we will continue to send you updates for FREE
- The current version consists of downloadable and printable PDFs. We are working on moving all content to our online solution before the end of the year.
Grade 3 Bundle Overview:
To ensure we can provide homeschooling parents and children with content, ready when you need it, we are preparing content for all of the subjects at once, versus focusing on just one subject until it is complete. We are focusing on one unit within each subject at a time. In this way, you get material for all of the subjects – units with daily lessons – and by the time you’re done with the lessons you have, the next batch for that subject will be ready! We guarantee it!
Preparing quality content, in the structured format our parents and children want, takes time. We will never sacrifice quality to get something published quickly. We also guarantee that.
The table below outlines our delivery schedule for the various Grade 3 Subjects and Units. Parents who have purchased a Subject, or the entire Grade 3 bundle, can login to their account during the weeks listed below for access to their available content.
Language – AVAILABLE (Sample Download)
- Numbers (7 weeks to 10 weeks of content) – AVAILABLE – (Sample Download)
- Algebra – Week of October 5
- Data – Week of October 12
- Spatial Sense – Week of November 2
- Financial Literacy – Week of November 16
- Understanding Life Systems: Growth and Changes in Plants – AVAILABLE – (Sample Download)
- Understanding Earth and Space Systems: Soils in the Environment – Week of September 28
- Understanding Matter and Energy: Forces Causing Movement – Week of October 19
- Understanding Structures and Mechanisms: Strong and Stable Structures – Week of November 9
- Heritage and Identity: Communities in Canada, 1780-1850 – AVAILABLE – (Sample Download)
- People and Environments: Living and Working in Ontario – Week of October 26
Each subject includes:
- Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
- Includes new Math Curriculum sections for Financial Literacy and Coding
- Worksheets and Exercises
- Answers Included