In addition, when you purchase a whole Grade bundle, we also include:
- Complimentary 1hr zoom session with our in-house teacher to help answer any questions or concerns
- As we add more worksheets and exercises, we will continue to send you updates for FREE
- The current version consists of downloadable and printable PDFs. We are working on moving all content to our online solution before the end of the year.
Grade 5 Bundle Overview:
To ensure we can provide homeschooling parents and children with content, ready when you need it, we are preparing content for all of the subjects at once, versus focusing on just one subject until it is complete. We are focusing on one unit within each subject at a time. In this way, you get material for all of the subjects – units with daily lessons – and by the time you’re done with the lessons you have, the next batch for that subject will be ready! We guarantee it!
Preparing quality content, in the structured format our parents and children want, takes time. We will never sacrifice quality to get something published quickly. We also guarantee that.
The table below outlines our delivery schedule for the various Grade 5 Subjects and Units. Parents who have purchased a Subject, or the entire Grade 5 bundle, can login to their account during the weeks listed below for access to their available content.
Language – AVAILABLE – (Sample Download)
- Numbers (7 weeks to 10 weeks of content) – AVAILABLE – (Sample Download)
- Algebra – Week of September 21st
- Data – Week of October 5th
- Spatial Sense – Week of November 8th
- Financial Literacy – Week of December 6th
- Understanding Earth and Space Systems: Conservation of Energy and Resources – Week of September 14
- Understanding Matter and Energy: Properties of and Changes in Matter – Week of September 28
- Understanding Structures and Mechanisms: Forces Acting on Structures and Mechanisms – Week of October 5
- Understanding Life Systems: Human Organ Systems – Week of October 19
- Heritage and Identity: Interactions of Indigenous Peoples and Europeans prior to 1713 – Week of September 21
- People and Environments: The Role of Government and Responsible Citizenship – Week of October 19
Each subject includes:
- Full curriculum with daily lessons, exercises and activities, for the entire school year
- Includes new Math Curriculum sections for Financial Literacy and Coding
- Worksheets and Exercises
- Answers Included